Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Winter Project


Welcome to winter!  I know a lot of people complain about the chilly season, but I am one of those annoying people who love it!  I really can't understand how sunny weather is the only weather that can be appreciated.  Maybe I just don't feel the cold as much as others? Anyway, I love winter because its beautiful, moody and great for focusing on the inside stuff.  It can be so productive!  

And that brings me to my winter project.  I intend to be productive this winter so I have decided to do a project to keep me on track.  I am going to do a landscape drawing a day for the three months of winter.  It should get me into a disciplined drawing regime, and I am sure that it will give me new directions too.    I am determined that I will not get disappointed if I miss a day.  That is where these things always go wrong for me!  The most important thing is to create some momentum.  Life can be very challenging with my family, especially with caring for a baby with a medical condition, so I have to be kind to myself.  

So, in the interests of creating some accountability, I am going to blog my drawings!  Here are some of the first few days of June.




2 comments:

  1. Love these Grace! Especially the top one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's nice to get some feedback!

      Delete