Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Cards


Its been a very busy few weeks.  We've had electricians, appointments, moving the house around, planting (see our flower farm blog Swallows Nest Farm) and then the general maintenance of a household of 7.  But in my "spare time" I've been inching towards finishing a new range of cards based on Australian Native Flowers.  In the end, I was held up waiting for a parcel to arrive with the envelopes in it.  Snail mail, living up to its name!  But it finally arrived and in a flurry of activity, I've been photographing and putting the new cards in my etsy store, trees4thewood.  

Some of the flowers are ones that we grow commercially, but all of them are growing here on our property.  Its a nice feeling to finally finish a project.  




No comments:

Post a Comment